Dolce Colle Car Park
The "Dolce Colle" car park is open 24 hours a day, is close to the center and is easy to reach on foot at any time of the day.
Available to all tourists and all residents, under video surveillance and served by a shuttle bus on call from 7:30 to 24:00.
Dolce Colle parking rates
- Hourly rate: € 2,00 up to a maximum of 6 hours, then start the daily price.
- Daily price: € 12,00 referring to parking longer than 6 hours
- Weekly price: € 70,00
- Fortnightly price: € 130,00
- Monthly price: € 230,00
- Seasonal price: € 427,00
- Seasonal price with shuttle service included: € 451,00
- Annual price: € 488,00
Shuttle service costs on call:
- € 1.00 per transfer, per person.
- € 1.00 per transfer, per suitcase.
On the shuttles:
- The transport of children is permitted only if the customer has a suitable child seat.
- The transport of animals is not permitted.
- No smoking.
- The customer must show the card before boarding.
How to enter the parking lot
If you don't have a magnetic card
- Customers who do not have a magnetic card must press the green button to take the ticket. Those who are not in possession of the card, before leaving, must pay for parking at the cash desk.
If you have a magnetic card
- Customers who have a magnetic card must bring it close to the post and wait for the barrier to rise. They must not take the ticket otherwise they will have to pay at the exit.
The cars must not get in the way of other cars in which case we are obliged to intervene.