Parking Campo Quadro
Rent the Tourist Apartment with parking space at the “Campo Quadro” car park
Gabicce Mare is a seaside city much frequented also by tourists who like to spend their stay renting summer apartments.
The “CAMPO QUADRO” car park, guarded 24 hours a day, is available to all tourists who want to take advantage of it, equipped with a shuttle bus service on call.
Tourists and apartment owners who wish to rent a parking space for a few days, weekly, monthly or for the whole season can contact our organization:
GROUP OF MULTISERVICE HOTELS – PALAZZO DEL TURISMO – VIALE DELLA VITTORIA in Gabicce Mare.
Tel. 0541 953600 – 335 227693
Campo Quadro Parking – entry with magnetic card
- Hourly rate € 1.00 – after 9 hours of continuous parking the daily rate is applied. Daily price € 9.00 including I.V.A. – shuttle service included
- Weekly price € 55.00 including I.V.A. – shuttle service included
- 15 days price € 100.00 including I.V.A. – shuttle service included
- Monthly price € 170.00 including I.V.A. – shuttle service included
- Seasonal price € 300.00 + VAT 22% including shuttle service
In the event of a reservation, a bank transfer is required.
payable to Group Hotel Multiservizi s.r.l. – (G.A.M.) – Viale della Vittoria n. 105 – Gabicce Mare
IBAN: IT 92 S 08995 68320 036010002035
Parking your car in Gabicce Mare is a pleasure!
At the disposal of all residents and tourists on holiday, a large car park, guarded 24 hours a day, served by a 24-hour shuttle bus is equipped at the gates of the village.
Via campo quadro custode 331 4714264
1st shuttle bus 349 4619066
2nd shuttle bus 349 4619067
3rd shuttle bus 334 6411508
Electric shuttle for the beach 334 2105769
Transfer regulations to and from Campo Quadro parking
- Staff driving the shuttles cannot violate the highway code.
On the shuttles:
- Transport of children is allowed only if the customer has a special seat,
- The transport of animals is not permitted,
- No smoking,
- The customer must show the card before boarding.
- Customers who do not have magnetic cards must press the green button to take the ticket.
- Customers who have the magnetic card must not take the ticket otherwise at the exit must pay.
- Hold the card close to the column and wait for the barrier to rise.